Pregnancy Symptoms And Very Early Signs of Pregnancy
No two pregnancies are alike. They can vary greatly from woman to woman and even with subsequent pregnancies with the same woman. Just as every little baby is unique and special just for being themselves so it is the same with every pregnancy. Every pregnancy will be different.
If you missed your period and you wondering it might be the cause of very early signs of pregnancy then check out the symptoms of Pregnancy before missed your period. Some of the Early signs and symptoms of pregnancy even before a missed period are as follow:-
- Cramping is one of the first and early signs of pregnancy before missed period. It is a misconception that cramping is the beginning of a period whereas it can also occur because the fertilized egg has implanted itself on the walls of the uterus.
- Breast tenderness – In and around the time when a period is due, the female notices certain breast tenderness. As soon as the egg fertilizes the body starts producing progesterone and estrogen at a higher level. The hormonal change increases the flow of blood to the breast area, therefore making the tissues at the breast swollen, tender and sensitive.
Early Signs of Pregnancy
The majority of women will experience some of the early signs of pregnancy which will prompt them to take a pregnancy test. Probably the widely recognized early symptom of pregnancy is missing a period, however, not every woman will miss their periods. There are actually some women who experience periodic bleeding throughout their pregnancy. Other early signs can be fatigue, nausea or morning sickness and breast changes.
Home pregnancy tests can be found at almost every grocery or drugstore. While these tests are designed to be accurate they are not fail proof. However, a false negative is much more likely than a false positive. If the test indicates the HCG hormone is present and it gives you a positive result it is more than likely correct. However, if you think you may be pregnant a doctor can administer a test that will let you know for sure.
Pregnancy in the First Week
A woman notices very early signs and symptoms of pregnancy. Some of the common ones are as follows:-
- A Missed Period– This is one of the most common and known signs of pregnancies.
- Backache– When the uterus starts stretching it often cause backache.
- Slight Bleeding- Spotting in the first week is common in nearly thirty percent of the pregnancies. The bleeding is light and of either brown or pink color.
- Fatigue is one of the early signs of pregnancy first week as the high levels of progesterone hormones leaves a feeling of exhaustion.
Pregnancy in the Second Week
Some of the very early signs of pregnancy first two weeks are as follows:-
- Nausea – Some female start feeling queasy and morning sickness as early as in first and second week of the pregnancy.
- Bloating – The rise in hormones estrogen and progesterone causes thickness in the lining of the uterus. This also results in the slowing down of the digestive system leading to bloating.
- Constipation – Prenatal vitamins generally causes constipation. One of the easiest cures for this problem is to increase the intake of food items that are rich in fiber contents. Drinking at least ten to twelve, glasses of water and other fluids also provide relief from constipation.
- Headaches – An increase in the volume and flow of blood can create headaches in some women.
- Darker Areolas– As soon as hormonal changes start occurring in the body the areolas turn a shade darker. This is because of excessive blood flow in this area and because the body has started preparing for breastfeeding.
- Lower Back Pain – Lower back pain is also one of the cause during early pregnancy. It just indicates that baby is growing inside your stomach.
- Vaginal discharge–An increase in the levels of estrogen results in the increased secretion of cervical fluid.
- Mood swings – Extreme mood swings are the norm of the day during a pregnancy. Heightened emotions include both good and bad feelings. Anxiety attacks, depressions, crying and a feeling of helplessness are some common emotions that a pregnant woman goes through.
- Food aversions – During early pregnancy it is quite common to feel repelled by some food items. Certain aromas can also produce gag reflex.
- Frequent urination–Due to an increase in the volume of blood, the kidneys strive harder to process the excess amount of liquids. In addition, the expanding and growing uterus starts putting pressure on the bladder resulting in frequent passing of the urine.
- Heightened senses – The pregnant women develop a strong smelling sense.
- Cravings– Longing for a particular food item is in more than ninety percent of the pregnancies.
- Vomiting- It is one of the surest signs of pregnancy that is visible as early as in the second week of pregnancy.
Signs Of Pregnancy In A Feral Cat
Observing for the visible signs of pregnancy can often be the only way to determine this status in a feral cat. A feral cat is one who is born wild. She may have never had any contact with humans making her fearful and distrustful of people. When you approach a feral cat, the tendency is she will run away and hide. Unless you are successful in trapping her, the feral cat cannot be examined for pregnancy using palpation (feeling the abdomen), Relaxin testing, ultrasound and X-ray.
The term feral is sometimes used synonymously with stray. In strict terms they are different. A stray cat grew up socialized with people but may have gotten lost or abandoned. If a cat has been a stray for long enough, she may eventually forget her connection with people and become a feral. Feral cats, being free roaming, can breed prolifically. This results to litters of kittens that further add to the population of feral cats.
The Visible Signs of Pregnancy in Cats
Enlargement of the queen’s nipples is one of the first visible signs of pregnancy. This is known as “pinking-up” because the nipples takes on a pink colour. They become visible from under the fur, even from a distance, when the cat lies on her back. This event starts from around 15 to 18 days of pregnancy.
Enlargement of the Belly and Breasts
About 5 weeks into the pregnancy, the queen’s breasts begin to enlarge and look heavy. At around the same time, her belly will also become noticeably rounded and bulging. When she is standing, the enlarged abdomen hangs lower. Her hip bones become more prominent.
When she is standing, her belly hangs low and her hipbones are prominent. She develops a ravenous appetite.
Kitten Movements in the Abdomen
When the feral queen is lying on her side and in a relaxed state, you may be able to see the fetal kittens’ movements along her flanks. This is a good indication that the kittens are alive and moving.
Female cats coming into heat are usually very vocal and noisy. They roll around and raise their hindquarters. If you do not see these behavioral signs of heat in your female feral 2-3 weeks after you saw her mate then she is most likely pregnant.
Telltale signs of heat in a female cat — vocalization, rubbing, rump and tail elevated
If you are feeding the feral cat and she is pregnant, you will notice her eating more. She will seem to be always hungry and spending more time sleeping. Towards the end of pregnancy you may notice her gone for longer periods of time as she begins “nesting”. She will be looking for a quiet, secluded place to give birth and will be spending more time there.
Feral cat or pet house cat, queens go through the same three stages of pregnancy: Pre-implantation/Implantation, Embryogenesis, and Fetal Growth Stages. To learn more about what is happening and what are the signs in each of these stages, check out our Cat Pregnancy Calendar.
These physical and behavioral changes may all indicate pregnancy in a feral cat but one confusing factor is False Pregnancy. While this condition is not as common in cats as in dogs, it may still happen. In False Pregnancy, cats show the changes in pregnancy but is not really pregnant.
Trapping a Pregnant Feral Cat
It would be good to try to trap a feral cat suspected of being pregnant. This way she can be taken to the veterinarian for a health check and proper pregnancy diagnosis. When she gives birth, her kittens can be socialized to people so they won’t grow up feral. This increases the kittens’ chances of finding good forever homes. On rare occasions, a feral cat can be rehabilitated and they learn to trust people. This makes them adoptable but it takes time and a lot of patience. Sadly, most of the time this is not the case. The best thing you can do then for this feral mother is to have her neutered and return her to her territory. This is what is known as the Trap, Neuter, Return Program (TNR) to control the numbers of these feral cats. It also improves the cat’s quality of life. Inquire with your local humane society how you can help.
Pregnancy health centre
What are the early signs of pregnancy?
If you’re really tuned into your body and aware of how it ticks, you might begin to suspect that you’re pregnant within the first few days of pregnancy. However, most women don’t suspect they are pregnant until they miss a period. Some don’t suspect or think they are pregnant for some months after conception. All women are different and will experience individual signs and symptoms.
Even before missing a period, most pregnant women report having to go to the toilet more often. You may even have to get up during the night. This occurs after the embryo has implanted in the uterus and begins producing the pregnancy hormone called human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). This hormone triggers frequent urination. Constipation is another one of the possible early signs of pregnancy.
Morning sickness or sickness and vomiting at other times of day. Despite the popular name, that queasy feeling isn’t limited to mornings. Most pregnant women who experience morning sickness feel slightly nauseated at other times during the day as well. About half have vomiting, but very few have severe enough morning sickness to develop dehydration and malnutrition.
Sore, tender and larger breasts
If you’re pregnant, your breasts will probably become increasingly tender to the touch or may tingle. The feeling may be similar to the way breasts feel before your period, only more so. Once your body grows accustomed to the increase in hormones, the discomfort will subside.
Hormonal changes in pregnancy can affect emotions, making many women feel more emotional and upset at times.
Missing your period is one the clearest early signs of pregnancy, but it is not definitive, as stress or other factors may cause irregular periods. Also, some women who are pregnant may still have a very light period.
A typical pregnancy test can be done with a urine sample from the first day a period is missed, that’s usually around two weeks after conception. Some sensitive pregnancy tests can be done before a period is missed. Pregnancy tests are free through the NHS or test kits can be bought from pharmacies. Once you know you are pregnant, see your GP. There’s a lot to start planning and thinking about.
Early Signs of Pregnancy
Early Signs of Pregnancy That is Ectopic
Statistics show that one out of ten maternal deaths is attributed to ectopic pregnancy. This can happen to anyone but detection of such condition can be done by analyzing the different early signs of pregnancy that may be associated to it. Some of these signs are as follow:
Early signs of pregnancy happen for a reason. They prepare the way for conception to be realized. They are also helpful in determining if whether or not the conception has been successful.
Top Three Ways Of Relieving the Early Signs of Pregnancy
Experiencing pregnancy for the first time will keep you thinking if what will be in stored for you. Other than having a baby bump, you are definitely going to experience early signs of pregnancy. More often than not, these signs will make you go nuts. Thankfully, there are many ways wherein you will be able to overcome these successfully. Here are three of them:
Overcoming the early signs of pregnancy is easy if you keep these three helpful tips in mind.
Http://www. pregnancyhealth. net/very-early-signs-of-pregnancy/
Http://www. cat-pregnancy-report. com/cat-pregnancy-signs. html
Http://www. webmd. boots. com/pregnancy/guide/early-signs-of-pregnancy
Http://earlysignsofpregnancy. wordpress. com/category/early-signs-of-pregnancy/