7 Ways To Ease The Trauma Of Itching Breasts During Pregnancy
In a feminine framework, it is the breasts that nestles the pride of every women. But these hilly contours of feminine beauty could be subjected to itching and rashes eventually making it an uncomfortable and embarrassing affair.
But if you are on the fence wondering can itchy breasts be an early sign of pregnancy, then there is more that you need to know.
Breast Itching During PregnancyВ вЂ“ Causes:
The occurrence of itchy breasts is infrequent in most women. The common causes of breast itching and nipple tenderness are:
- Hormonal changes in prior or during regular menstrual cycle.
- Sporting ill-fitting bras and clothing especially while exercising.
- Sunburn and scratching the breast with long fingernails.
- Application of scented perfumes and ointments on chest.
- Skin disorders like dermatitis, chest acne, PagetвЂ™s disease (a rare form of cancer) et al.
Can Itchy Breast Be A Sign Of Pregnancy?
Pregnancy invites physical and hormonal changes to the body. Is itchy breast a sign of pregnancy? It is a phase when the body commences its preparation for the baby which would include preparing the breast for milk production.
- Tender and itchy breasts, being one of those, are expected to start in a weekвЂ™s time after implantation.
- Thus the breasts undergo many changes eventually landing in itching and tenderness issues that would be slightly more intense that the ones experienced during normal menstrual cycle.
Since this issue could be a result of other medical causes as well, confirming the pregnancy through a simple pregnancy test would be advisable.
Breast Itching During Early Pregnancy:
Breast itching and nipple tenderness during pregnancy are an outcome of:
- Various hormonal changes in the body which increase the blood supply in the breasts thus making it larger in size.
- Formation of milk producing cells and milk ducts.
- The accumulation of fat in breasts may also be a cause.
The usual symptoms for this ailment are:
- Breasts become large and swollen and experience itchiness.
- Nipples look large and dark and eventually become sore and sensitive.
- Stretch marks would be visible and are accompanied by intense itching.
- The size and shape of breasts, and the size of the rib cage as well, are bound to increase.
- However there are few other symptoms as well, like:
- Dark criss-crossing veins would be visible on the breasts.
- A feeling of heaviness in the breast may also occur besides a throbbing pain.
- A tingling sensation in the breasts would be felt during intercourse.
Besides the above symptoms, if cracked skin or open wounds have come to your notice, call your doctor and seek immediate medical attention.
7 Ways ToВ Ease The Trauma Of Itchy Breasts:
Since it is a part and parcel of pregnancy, avoiding this ordeal completely would be next to impossible. However, there are quite a few things that could offer some respite.
1. Invest your money in comfortable and supportive bras. Cotton bras are the best option as it would allow your breasts to breathe. Avoid lace and other synthetic fabrics.
2.В Try not to scratch the sensitive area too much. It could aggravate the itchiness and soreness.
3. Avoid hot showers and cease the usage of scented soaps or shower gels as these could make your skin dry and itchy. Use unscented and mild soaps instead.
4. Try using aloe gel or aloe based gel creams that are not greasy. This would prevent the tender skin of the nipples from sticking to your undergarments or clothes. Not doing this could make taking off your clothes a nightmare for you!
5. Apply an unscented moisturizer after bath or shower. Applying cocoa butter also provides immense relief.
6. You could also try putting ice for a while on the really itchy areas. This soothes the skin for a while, giving you some respite from the itchiness.
7. Stay away from the sun, as heat would amplify the itching.
If symptoms persist, see a doctor immediately. В TheВ doctor can prescribe the right kind of lotion for you to use to ease the irritation.
Clogged And Itchy Breasts:
In some cases, formation of lumps and bumps could be witnessed.
- This is due to the clogging of milk ducts in the breast.
- These lumps would be tender to touch and could be reduced with warm compresses and massages.
- A discussion with your doctor regarding the same would be advisable.
Breast tenderness and itching can be very discomforting. The pain mostly surfaces during a physical activity like exercising or even climbing stairs. Since its symptoms resembles other breast oriented issues, it is recommended to confirm the cause of this issue at once.
We hope you have been enlightened with the above commentary on can itchy breast be a sign of pregnancy. Please share your inputs and feedback regarding this subject in the section below.
Sharp pain below breast during pregnancy
Does Anybody Ever Get Sharp Pains in the Nipple Area? – Breast.
Visit Shadow Slaves
Ve been have sharp short pains in my breast under my nipple and on.
To see more Extreme BDSM and Slavegirl Punishments: Visit Shadow.
Sharp needles in nipples
Nipple needle pain and busty bdsm slave Ginas kinky piercing pain and.
Nipples pain 20 terrible nipples pain 21 terrible nipples pain.
, holding light weights. His nipples are attached with sharp nipple.
Sharp pain under breast during pregnancy?
Pain movies amateur bdsm needle pain electro torments extreme whipping
Stabbing Pain In Breast During Pregnancy And While Breastfeeding
Stabbing Pain in Breast During Pregnancy and While Breastfeeding
Breast pain during pregnancy is one of the earliest signs of being heavy with a baby. But some women may report the pain from time to time even when not pregnant.
Causes of Stabbing Pain in Breast
What causes Stabbing pain in breast pregnancy and while breastfeeding? This usually involves hormone-related causes and other causes such as the following.
- Fibrocystic breast changes. They involve the formation of cysts that becomes swollen in the breast tissue.
- Hormonal imbalance. Different hormones dominate in different stages of pregnancy.
- Breast milk production.
Burning Pain in Breast Symptoms
Other associated symptoms are:
- Milky discharge
- Inflammation of the breast
- Pain radiating to other parts of the body
Sharp Stabbing Pain in Breast Treatment
Stabbing pain in breast pregnancy and while breastfeeding home remedies and treatment includes the following:
- Apply warm compress to the affected breast for 15 to 20 minutes or depending on how much of the warmth you can tolerate.
- You can also try cold compresses.
Sharp Pain During Pregnancy
Sharp Pain During Pregnancy: Causes and Symptoms
Is a sharp pain during pregnancy normal? During pregnancy, your body will undergo many changes as it adapts to the growing life inside of you. You will gain weight and your body will grow to accommodate your new baby. While this is natural and necessary, it can cause some discomfort.
It can be stressful, especially for first time mothers, to discern between normal pains and when there is a possible complication from a sharp pain during pregnancy.
Possible Causes of a Sharp Pain During Pregnancy
One of the most common sharp pains that women report is a stabbing pain in and around the uterus, abdomen or groin area. While this can be uncomfortable, in many cases it can be explained by normal changes that occur during pregnancy.
Some common causes include:
- Cramping– You may experience sharp pain due to the cramping that occurs from the uterus expanding
- Gas and Bloating
- Round Ligament Pain– Round ligament pain can occur during second trimester and can cause a sharp pain in the abdomen on either or both sides. The pain is caused by the stretching of the ligament that supports the uterus as the uterus grows.
Although the above conditions are part of normal pregnancy, they typically don’t cause sharp pain. If the sharp pain you are experience is localized on one side, it could be indicative of an ectopic pregnancy. This is a serious condition and requires urgent medical attention.
A pending miscarriage can also result in a sharp pain from the cramping. This raises concerns for expecting mothers who want to know the difference between normal cramping associated with the expanding uterus and cramping from a pending miscarriage.
Contacting your healthcare provide to discuss your symptoms is always a right choice.
Warning Signs/ Symptoms for a Sharp Pain During Pregnancy
Despite the fact that sharp pain can be the result of normal pregnancy change, there are some warning signs that you need to watch out for in case the sharp pain is the result of a complication.
Some warning signs include:
- If pain is accompanied with vomiting, fever, chills, heavy bleeding/blood flow, or change in vaginal discharge
- If the sharp pain is continual after resting or adjusting (round ligament pain shouldn’t last more than a few minutes)
- If the pain makes it difficult to breathe, walk or speak
If you experience any of the above symptoms contact your healthcare provider immediately.
Coping With Sharp Pain During Pregnancy
Contacting your health care provider is always a good step when discovering a sharp pain during pregnancy.
If you are experiencing sharp or stabbing pain during pregnancy, there are some possible solutions that you can try to alleviate the pain:
- Pregnancy safe stretches
- Breathing exercises/controlled breathing
- Experiment with sleeping and sitting positions
- Go on a walk
Again, if the pain becomes too intense or prevents you from doing day-to-day activities, contact your health care provider immediately. Consult with your doctor for more pregnancy-safe pain management ideas.
Compiled from the following sources:
Gibbs, R. (2008). Prenatal Care. In Danforth’s obstetrics and gynecology (10th ed., p. 18). Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. Harms, R. (2004). Mayo Clinic guide to a healthy pregnancy (1st ed.). New York: HarperResource. Jordan, R. (2014). Exercise, Recreational and occupational issues, and intimate relationships in pregnancy. In Prenatal and postnatal care: A woman-centered approach (pp. 274-279). Oxford: Wiley Blackwell.
Http://www. momjunction. com/articles/ways-ease-trauma-itching-breasts-pregnancy_0085549/
Http://krustelphoto. info/9373-sharp-pains-in-nipples. html
Http://www. tandurust. com/pregnancy-childbirth/stabbing-pain-in-breast-during-pregnancy. html