6 Effective Remedies To Relieve Foot Pain During Pregnancy
October 29, 2015
The period of pregnancy can be quite a taxing one. Even though the journey towards attaining motherhood is a joyful experience, it is actually quite challenging.
Pregnancy woes have a common note amongst all pregnant women. Of these problems, you may be facing that of foot or heel pain.
Foot or heel pain during pregnancy is common. It is nothing to worry about but that does not change the fact that the discomfort is pretty difficult to cope with.
There are a number of reasons behind this pain and the primary one is the weight gain.
What Causes The Foot Pain During Pregnancy?
The pain that you experience in your feet during your pregnancy is greatly triggered by the fact that your weight has increased.
- The developing child in your womb causes your bodyвЂ™s center of gravity to shift considerably, making it difficult for you to balance your weight with a normal posture.
- You need to make a slight change in your physical stance and these strains your leg muscles, especially affecting your knees, calves and your feet. This is what results in the painful sensations in your feet.
- Cramping of the legs is also another problem that pregnancy triggers.
The Two Common Foot Related Problems You May Face:
You may have to deal with the following two problems. These are the commonest of foot related problems that are reportedly faced during pregnancy:
This is also commonly referred to as flat feet. In this foot problem, the arch of the foot flattens out due to the excess pressure created by the weight gain.
- This flattening of the foot results in creating more pressure of the plantar fascia, or the bunch of fibrous tissues that connect the heel to the forefoot.
- Over-pronation can lead to straining of the calf muscles and can also pressurize your back. It is needless to say that the foot pain in pregnancy is caused by flat feet is also pretty uncomfortable.
The problem of edema is identified by the swelling of the foot.
- This foot problem is usually noticed in the later stages of the pregnancy. As the uterus starts to expand to accommodate the growing baby, the pressure on the blood vessels present in the pelvic region starts ascending.
- This pressure causes the blood flow to slow down and the blood starts to accumulate in the lower legs, causing your feet to swell.
- The swelling may also be due to water retention in the body. The swollen area may be marked by purple blotches.
- Edema can restrict your movement in a significant manner.
- It is always advised that you seek medical help if these problems get out of hand and distress you extensively.
How To Remedy Foot Pain During Pregnancy:
These problems are common during pregnancy and therefore, there is nothing to worry about. However, these foot pain related troubles can largely restrict your movement and therefore, you need some solution that would provide you with relief.
A few precautionary measures will help you keep foot pain at bay and enjoy a fuss-free pregnancy!
We hope to hear your views and opinions on this article.
Pregnant Sharp Pain in Vagina: Relieve Vaginal Pain During Pregnancy
Pregnancy and childbirth is the next to the last stage, which is menopause that every woman undergoes through as she ages, except of course if she chooses not to get pregnant. A woman’s pregnancy can be really critical especially if the mother is highly sensitive to certain factors.
While a woman is pregnant, it is inevitable for her to experience some symptoms. However, not all pregnancy discomforts are sign of a normal condition. There are cases when some discomforts tend to be alarming such as sharp pain in vagina during pregnancy. So how can you exactly tell whether the signs you are feeling are harmless or not? Here are some symptoms of pain in pregnancy that you need to pay attention to.
Symptoms of Pain in Vaginal Area Pregnancy
Pregnant sharp pain in vagina and other parts of the mother’s body can often be associated with some symptoms. If you think what you are experiencing is beyond normal, do not think twice and call your doctor to have you and your baby examined. Some of the signs of possibly threatening pregnancy discomforts that you need to check with your doctor include:
- In some cases, pregnant women may experience sharp abdominal pain in the upper to mid-abdominal area. This discomfort can be accompanied by nausea or vomiting.
The above bits of information about pain during pregnancy are just some of the many troubles that women may experience.
How to Relieve Sciatica Pain During Pregnancy
Pregnancy-related sciatica may cause discomfort in the middle of your buttocks and down 1 leg. Fortunately, there are many ways to ease the pain. Relieve pressure on your sciatic nerve with small changes like wearing a pregnancy support belt and low-heeled shoes. You can apply heat to painful areas or seek a variety of treatments to deal with the discomfort.
Method One of Three:
Relieving Pressure on the Sciatic Nerve Edit
Relieving costochondritis pain in pregnancy
Domain Name: BACKPAINPREGNANCY. COM
Registry Domain ID: 1824888540_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois. syrahost. com
Registrar URL: http://www. crazydomains. com
Updated Date: 2016-09-04T06:58:59Z
Creation Date: 2013-09-01T00:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-09-01T00:00:00Z
Registrar: CRAZY DOMAINS FZ-LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 1291
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: domains@crazydomains. com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +61.894220890
Reseller: CRAZY DOMAINS
Domain Status: ok https://icann. org/epp#ok
Registry Registrant ID: 14297031
Registrant Name: HEATHER BRUCE
Registrant Organization: CREATING LIVING ENERGY PTY LTD
Registrant Street: PO BOX 201
Registrant City: BULIMBA
Registrant State/Province: QLD
Registrant Postal Code: 4171
Registrant Country: AU
Registrant Phone: +61.738992274
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Email: ADMIN@HEATHERBRUCE. COM. AU
Registry Admin ID: 115912
Admin Name: HEATHER BRUCE
Admin Organization: CREATING LIVING ENERGY PTY LTD
Admin Street: PO BOX 314
Admin City: CARINA
Admin State/Province: QLD
Admin Postal Code: 4152
Admin Country: AU
Admin Phone: +61.738992274
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Email: ADMIN@HEATHERBRUCE. COM. AU
Registry Tech ID: 115912
Tech Name: HEATHER BRUCE
Tech Organization: CREATING LIVING ENERGY PTY LTD
Tech Street: PO BOX 314
Tech City: CARINA
Tech State/Province: QLD
Tech Postal Code: 4152
Tech Country: AU
Tech Phone: +61.738992274
Tech Email: ADMIN@HEATHERBRUCE. COM. AU
Name Server: NS8339.HOSTGATOR. COM
Name Server: NS8340.HOSTGATOR. COM
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs. internic. net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2016-09-04T06:58:59Z
Http://www. momjunction. com/articles/effective-remedies-to-relieve-foot-pain-during-pregnancy_0091393/
Http://www. tandurust. com/womens-health/pregnant-sharp-pain-in-vagina. html
Http://www. wikihow. com/Relieve-Sciatica-Pain-During-Pregnancy
Http://backpainpregnancy. com. whoisbucket. com/