HALIBUT DERMA ® – Advice
HALIBUT DERMA ® Advice
Stretch marks in pregnancy – What are they?
Stretch marks are small scars shaped as fine “lines”, which are formed on the skin as a result of its rapid and excessive distention, as well as the disruption of collagen and elastin elastic fibers that exists in the deeper layers of the skin, which are responsible for its tonicity and elasticity.
– Where they appear: during pregnancy, stretch marks tend to show up on the abdomen – due to the remarkable growth of this area – and on the breasts due to the increase in size. However, they may also appear on other body areas such as the legs, thighs and buttocks.
Stretch Marks in Pregnancy – How to Prevent
Throughout the pregnancy, stretch marks tend to appear to 50% – 90% of women, as a result of changes that occur during pregnancy in the woman’s body, which is constantly changing. At the first signs of weight gain and skin changes, prevention is the keyword!
2. Adopt a healthy diet, rich in essential vitamins to the strengthen, elastify and vitalize the skin, such as Vitamin C – orange, lemon, strawberry, pineapple, kiwi, peppers, broccoli, cabbage, – Vitamin A – melon, mango, pumpkin, carrots, sweet potatoes, vegetables – and Vitamin E – tomato, avocado, hazelnut, extra virgin olive oil, almonds and walnuts.
3. Control your weight and exercise regularly. You can go for any of this options: walking, swimming, dancing, yoga and stretching.
4. Hydrate the skin of your body daily – in the morning and in the evening – with an Anti-Stretch Marks Cream with Collagen and Elastin, especially in the abdomen, breasts, hips and thighs.
5. Perform soothing localized massages while applying Anti-Stretch Marks Cream, ideally after bathing when the skin pores are still open, to enhance absorption of the active ingredients of the product and stimulate the blood flow on the skin.
Collagen – 3 Benefits
Collagen is a hard, fibrous and insoluble protein, produced naturally and abundantly by the human body, and responsible for providing support to cells and tissues, keeping them strong and connected.
2. Maintains the integrity of bones, muscles, tendons and joints, and strengthens hair and nails.
3. Contributes to skin moisturizing: improving the looks of cellulite marks, preventing the appearance of stretch marks and reducing the existing ones, especially during pregnancy. At this stage, the regular application of an Anti-Stretch Marks Cream, with collagen and elastin is very useful and effective.
Elastin – 3 Benefits
Elastin is an elastic fibrous protein which is present in the skin, as well as in the walls of arteries in the heart, lungs, intestines, tendons and joints.
2. It allows these tissues to be extended or even “stretched” and then return to its original shape (eg. during a period of weight gain or during the period of pregnancy).
3. Working in association with collagen, elastin keeps the skin hydrated and strong enough to resist the appearance of stretch marks, especially during pregnancy. At this stage, moisturize your skin daily with the application of an Anti-Stretch Marks Cream and follow our 5 tips to prevent stretch marks in pregnancy.
First signs of stretch marks during pregnancy
Hi Friends, Watch More Top Five Health Care Videos Click here : https://goo. gl/krRVj3
For more –like-comment-share & subscribe
()how to remove stretch marks after pregnancy in hindi
How to remove stretch marks after pregnancy home remedy
Pregnancy stretch marks removal cream names
How to remove stretch marks after pregnancy fast
Stretch mark removal cream after pregnancy
Stretch marks after pregnancy pictures
Best stretch mark removal cream during pregnancy
Pregnancy stretch marks removal cream in india
Your dermatologist may prescribe tretinoin cream, also known as Retin-A, if you are not breastfeeding. It can be used alone or by mixing with other creams. A study shows that applying 0.1% tretinoin cream can reduce stretch marks (7). It is noticed that the stretch mark length is reduced by 14% and width by 8%.
8 Natural Remedies to Remove Pregnancy Stretch Marks — My Health.
It is always advisable to treat stretch marks as early as possible, when you see the first lines after pregnancy. In fact, there are certain remedies.
10 Simple Home Remedies For Removing Pregnancy Stretch Marks
Stretch marks are very normal and it can be removed by following simple. appear, it is always advisable to cure them as early as possible.
Is It Possible to Remove Stretch Marks After a Pregnancy.
At least half of pregnant women get stretch marks. These small skin streaks — usually in the abdomen — occur as your stomach grows faster than the skin that surrounds it. The stretch marks start out pink, purple or brown, then fade to silvery white, becoming less noticeable as time goes on.
Fast and simple home remedies to get rid of pregnancy stretch marks
How to remove pregnancy stretch marks with home remedies. Even after the delivery, this pregnancy marks still exists. from such pregnancy stretch marks, get some simple effective home remedies for reducing pregnancy stretch marks.
Pregnancy Stretch Marks: Types of Treatment, Prevention, and More
Many things change after you have a baby: schedules, sleep time, and sense of freedom, to name a few. Along with a changing schedule, there are the many.
How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks After Pregnancy
Jump to Is It Possible To Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks? — By finding the best stretch mark cream for pregnancy, you may be able to.
How To Remove Stretch Marks After Pregnancy — YouTube
Video for Is It Possible to Remove Stretch Marks After a Pregnancy▶ 1:35
Uploaded by pregnantstretchmarks
StretchMarksTest. com How To Remove Stretch Marks After Pregnancy: Pregnancy stretch marks are very.
GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS — YouTube
Video for Is It Possible to Remove Stretch Marks After a Pregnancy▶ 3:07
Uploaded by Halo92599
This video shows my routine for how I got rid of my stretch marks. especially beneficial to rub on your body.
How can I get rid of stretch marks? | BabyCenter
Https://www. babycenter. com › Baby › Your Postpartum Health › Recovering From Birth
Find out what our expert says about dealing with stretch marks after having a baby. Can you improve their appearance and will stretch marks fade. notice stretch marks. Learn what causes them and if you can remove them after pregnancy.
Dealing with Stretch Marks During Pregnancy
There is no woman out there that is not afraid of stretch marks. During pregnancy, the fear of those reddish, purple and pink depressed streaks increases*. Stretch marks can be big or small, and they can appear on the stomach, thighs, boobs, butt and other parts of the body. But did you know that stretch marks are essentially scars caused by skin growth.
How Pregnancy Marks Differ from Normal Stretch Marks?
Stretch marks are stretch marks. There is no difference between stretch marks in pregnancy, and during any other time of the life. However, stretch marks are very common during pregnancy. Approximately 80% of women get them during their pregnancy. As mothers gain weight, their skin stretches, thus causing marks all over the body.
Causes of Stretch Marks
During pregnancy, skin expands at a high rate. This is common especially for the 6 th and the 7 th month period when 80% of the future mothers face the reality of stretch marks. Mothers who carry big baby or twins (multiple babies) are more likely to get stretch marks. Skin has to adapt to the movements of the baby, growth of the belly and muscle contraction; hence, explains stretch marks. As the changes are fast, the skin has little time to adjust which leads to skin tearing, and the end result is stretch mark (scar). Another factor for stretch marks is hormones. During pregnancy, hormones attract water into the skin, causing the bonds between fibers to relax. The end result is the skin tears and stretch marks appear.
Locations of Stretch Marks
Stretch marks can appear anywhere on the body, but they mostly appear on the belly, thighs, butt and breasts. Usually they occur during the later stage of pregnancy – entering the third trimester – but they can appear as soon as the belly starts growing. The development of stretch marks can be divided into three stages.
1. 1st Stage – Stretch marks appear in pink color, and can be a bit itchy. In this stage, the skin around the marks looks thin and flattened.
2. 2nd Stage – Stretch marks enlarge in both width and length. Their color changes from pink to purple and reddish.
3. 3rd Stage – Stretch marks have matured, and they lose* their color. Following childbirth, stretch marks fade and become pale silver or white. However, sometimes, they retain.
The first spot where women notice stretch marks is the belly, as the growth of the belly is one of the first signs of pregnancy. Even though they can appear anywhere, they tend to develop on places where large amount of fat is stored.
Do Stretch Marks Affect the Baby?
Stretch marks don’t affect the baby at all. The fetus is safe in the womb. Stretch marks are external, and they appear on the surface of the skin. They are in no way connected with the inside and the baby.
Ways to Get Rid of Stretch Marks
Stretch marks are inevitable part of the pregnancy. They will disappear once mothers give birth, but there are ways to treat* them during pregnancy as well.
- Since stretch marks are sensitive to sunlight, applying a cream with high sun protection factor (SPF) is a must
- Massaging stretch marks with olive oil is another option. Olive oil helps diminish* the visibility of the stretch marks. The massage should be done on the area where stretch marks have appeared.
- Twice a week, mothers can make a peeling and apply it at the surface of the skin. This contributes to faster recovery of the skin.
- Coconut cream stimulates production of collagen.
How to Prevent Stretch Mark Formation?
Scientists are sure about one thing. Stretch marks in pregnancy are connected with genes, meaning if the mother had them, her daughter will have them as well. However, there are some tips for future mothers that may help them prevent stretch marks from appearing. The most important thing is to keep the body well-hydrated. The following are other ways:
- Maintaining a healthy, balanced and diverse diet is essential. Fruits and vegetables are a must. They are not only important for the health of the baby and the mother, but they benefit the skin as well. Fruits and vegetables help keeping a normal weight during pregnancy. Keeping the weight in the recommended boundaries is crucial for stretch marks-free body during pregnancy.
- Next on the list are prenatal vitamins. They supply the mother with the much needed dose of vitamins and minerals and also improve* skin condition.
- Warm shower in the morning and evening can help pores to open, making the skin more elastic.
- Anticipating where stretch marks may occur is important. Mothers should massage those parts during shower with a brush. This will improve* circulation and reduce* the chances for stretch marks.
- Water, lots of it. Hydration is essential for the health of the mother, the baby, and for the skin as well.
Early signs of pregnancy early in the first week | Symptoms of pregnancy in the first week
Pregnancy symptoms early days | First symptoms of pregnancy: What happens right away
SUBSCRIBE my Channel: 2nZF6SU
SUBSCRIBE my Channel: 2nZF6SU
If you want to experiences a healthier, happier and beautiful pregnancy week.
– One of your eggs erupts from its follicle and is swept away from your ovary and into a Fallopian tube.
– During the next 12 to 24 hours, that egg will be fertilized if one of the 250 million sperm your mate ejaculates manages to swim all the way from your vagina through your cervix, up into your uterus to the Fallopian tube, and penetrate the egg.
– The sperm move forward by wiggling their tails through the dangerous obstacle track, the acidity in the vagina, the cervix, and the uterus. The obstacles claim many lives. The slow and weak give up.
– Now there are only about 100 sperm left competing for the ovum, but only one will make it through the ovum’s protective layer
– Once a single sperm has penetrated, the cell membrane of the egg changes its electrical characteristics and does not allow other sperms to enter.
– For the winning sperm, it is the beginning. It sheds its unnecessary tail and load, and is free.
– The father’s genetic material merges with the mother’s. A new and unique cell is created: the fertilized ovum
– The fertilized egg will travel from the Fallopian tube to the uterus and start developing fetus.
Http://vidoz. pp. ua/video/ss-QN46hUkf. html
Http://www. consumerhealthdigest. com/pregnancy-center/stretch-marks-during-pregnancy. html
Http://ytube. com. ua/watch/EhOJLbaOPes/early-signs-of-pregnancy-early-in-the-first-week-symptoms-of-pregnancy-in-the-first-week. html